DrewPBalls

Filters may affect review visibility.

134 Movie Reviews

This shouldn't even be in the movie portal, it should be a GIF in the art portal. Why is it here?

Lustgard responds:

Huh.. But it is an mp4 video that was rendered.
I'll look into this.

Welcome to Newgrounds, gonna give you a quick heads up. On this site if you have a video without sound, it's strongly recommended that you put it in the art portal as a GIF or WEBP file instead of the movie portal. Cool art though, glad that you came to Newgrounds!

nicecreaminty responds:

oo, gotcha

This is so fucking awesome. I really hope this blows up bc you deserve all the love for this. Hope you start posting more on Newgrounds!

highzle responds:

thanks i worked really hard on it!! :)

24 Game Reviews

This should've been daily first this game fucking rules. The movement is solid, never had any frame drops which was surprising, and overall had a lot of fun with the difficulty curve. You got cucked out of daily first but DAMN does this deserve so much more than that. The freezing mechanic is one I really started to love the longer I played.

Genuinely the best fucking game on this website and the most fun I've had since Peter the Ant.

Holy fuck it dropped

LeviRamirez responds:

like a rock babey!

14 Audio Reviews

Pilk for the day, and Peg Nog for the night.

FUNKY SHIT!

This some results screen from Mario Kart shit. This is a whole ass vibe I’d chill to this beat.

738 Art Reviews

I think I'm going to...BLOW THE WHITE HOUSE up...WITH MY BOOOOOOMMMMB.

MY BOOOOOOOMMMMBB.

Disgaea chick with the BLICKY!!!!

I bought your “Genki Ghost” shirt and I didn’t instantly become a cool sigma loaner like Ryan Gosling from the hit movie Bladerunner 2049. I hope you have an apology ready because if not I will take a big big hammer and kill you with it (in the real).

Hibachi responds:

You spelled loner wrong.

Car kid who sucks at drawing and likes chilling on Newgrounds.

Drewpius Balls @DrewPBalls