View Profile DrewPBalls

91 Movie Reviews

WHY DID THIS NOT GET FIRST WHAT THE FUCK THI S IS PERFECT.

Aren't comic dubs not allowed anymore? Especially if they have no original animation?

This is great. The animation is smooth and it's pretty funny. But that comically large watermark kinda soils the whole thing tbh. It covers the entire piece and actively sabotages the artwork by it being there. If you're scared of someone stealing your little animation, just don't upload it. I HIGHLY recommend changing the watermark or just getting rid of it entirely. Without the watermark this is a solid 3.5-4, but the watermark just soils the whole thing. Good shit otherwise though keep up the good work!

eightyten responds:

Oh my! Thank you for a feedback! And about the watermark: I’ll change it now. I’m glad that you told me this. I started putting this watermark due to some kids erasing them and reposting animations on TikTok. So it made me quite concerned. Since it ruins the whole image of the animation, I’ll slightly change the appease of the watermark.
I appreciate this feedback

19 Game Reviews

This game is actually great! Good fun for the levels it has!

Two gripes though. I couldn't tell where I would teleport which would sometimes teleport me directly into spikes, maybe adding something to show where you will end up? Also The transition upon death hurts the eyes, and I'd recommend something different.

Other than that this was genuinely fun, reminds me of those "One more level" rage platformers from the early flash days!

This is actually unplayable. The ball is so jank that it will clip under the platform. You can't lose so the game will just beat it for you if you leave it be, and the breaking sometimes doesn't even happen, you can legit just bounce off some of the bricks.

Is this game a bit?

Slowsolid responds:

Well I made it just to show off the bouncing and physic stuff I learned. If anything I'm planning to make a (way) better version later on using the same code and mechanics.
Addressing the ball clipping under the paddle, its because it changes into a random direction purposely when bouncing off. I tried many times to not make it do that by only letting it stay at a 90 or 180 degree direction. When I did that the ball would just bounce in the same direction, getting boring over time. So I figured to just keep in the random direction thingy in and will most likely fix it for another remake.
Addressing the brick breaking, I actually tried to patch the green bricks since they would just hide and not turn the ball 180 degrees away. But the html5 converter was being stupid with the game resolution and that version would be a lot more worse than this one lol. The actual bricks that work however but don't get broken sometimes I can't really fix. I will be sure to come up with a solution for that.
I wouldn't say this game was a bit because I put a good amount effort in it but then again the flaws are clear and what you said is reasonable.
Thank you so much for this review!

LET'S GOOOOOO BEAT IT ON 5

11 Audio Reviews

This some results screen from Mario Kart shit. This is a whole ass vibe I’d chill to this beat.

Funky shit, I like it.

This shit's a vibe ong

484 Art Reviews

Almond Cookie moments.

I LOVE GIVING TRINKETS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

This is great...BUT THE JET LETHAL LEAGUE PFP! Run me that steam acc I'll fade you.

redstaticzX responds:

my mom said no

Car kid who sucks at drawing and likes chilling on Newgrounds.

Drewpius Balls @DrewPBalls